MMN is a public service. Everything we do has to benefit you, our audience.
We can give you more of what you love when we understand you better. To do that, we ask you to sign into some of our products and services. We also use your data to benefit you in two ways:
1. A more personal MMN for you
It helps us make MMN more personal for you. It means we can:
- Recommend things we think you’ll like
- Show you content that’s relevant to where you live
- Make sure you can use things that are appropriate for your age.
2. A better MMN for everyone
As a public service, we need to make something for everyone. As more of our content gets consumed online, it helps to understand who’s consuming it so that we can:
- Check we really are making something for everyone.
- Learn more about what you love so that we can make better stuff in the future.
That’s why we ask you to sign in and provide a bit of information.
But throughout all of this, we’re committed to make sure your personal, private data stays safe and secure.
What our privacy promise says
Our privacy promise covers how we treat your data and put you in control of what happens to it. It’s based around three primary areas…
We will always explain clearly what data we’re collecting about you and why. We will only collect data we need to:
- give you a better experience
- improve our services
- fulfil our responsibilities as a public service.
You can find out more about your information and privacy here.
It’s up to you how you use our services. And you can manage or delete your MMN account at any time.
Because we’re a public service, we will help you make informed decisions about your data, so everyone can get the best out of digital technologies and MMN.
Your trust is especially important to us. So, we’re committed to keeping your data safe and secure.
We promise to never sell your personal details to anyone and to only use your data commercially if you’re using a commercial MMN service.