What’s in this policy?
This policy tells you:
- what information we might collect about you
- how we might use that information
- when we might use your details to contact you
- what information of yours we might share with others
- your choices about the personal information you give us
Who we areWe are Maybach Media Network (MMN) and our website address is https://www.maybachmedianetwork.com
What does this policy cover?
How do you protect my personal information?
We’re strongly committed to keeping you and your family’s information safe. And to do this we design our services with your safety in mind. We also have dedicated teams to look after your information security and privacy. At the same time, no service can be completely secure – if you have any concerns that your MMN account or personal information has been put at risk, for example if someone could have found out your password, please get in touch straight away. Where we store your information Some companies that provide services to us run their services from across the globe. We only let that happen if we are satisfied with their levels of security. Keep in mind that when you give us personal information it could be being transferred, stored, or processed from across the globe.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact formsIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with
We use your information to improve your experience. We sometimes share information with other organizations, for example:
- When you’ve asked us to or given us permission
- When we use other companies to power our services
- To provide you with content and services through a partner’s platform
- To tailor sponsored NL recommendations on social media sites, like Facebook, Google, Snapchat, or Twitter
- In your region, our advertising partners may use your information to show you adverts on NL services and elsewhere online
- If we have to by law, or when we need to protect you or other people from harm
When we share your data outside the MMN, we will:
- Always share it in a secure way
- Make sure it’s treated consistently with our privacy promise
- Not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own marketing
Sharing your data within the MMN
We might share your information across different parts of the MM for research and development, analysis, marketing or TV Licensing purposes.
What are you doing with my information?We use your personal information to make the MM better for you and for everyone. That includes doing things like:
- Recommending things, we think you’ll enjoy, like MMN programs
- Notifying you about things you’ve told us you like, for example a new series of your favorite MMN video show
- Personalizing parts of MMN to your tastes, including emails, news, videos, and music
- Dealing with any requests you make or content you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with a service. Or to tell you if your MM account hasn’t been used in a long time and to ask if you’d still like to use it
- Identifying where you are and giving you the right version of the MM for your area
How long we retain your dataIf you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your dataIf you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your dataVisitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Losing a loved one
We’re sorry for your loss. When you’ve lost someone, speaking to providers regarding accounts will be the last thing on your mind. We’re here to help at this difficult time.
Get in touch
When you’re ready, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get in touch with you.
What to expect
When you do contact us we’ll ask you for details about the person that’s died such as their email address so that we can locate their MMN Account and your relationship to them. If you have any questions, you may want to make a list and we’ll do our best to answer them all. We’ll also need to speak to a relative, the executor or next of kin. If that’s you, then you’ll need to provide us with the following: • The death certificate • Proof of your identity • Proof of relationship (for example, marriage/civil partnership or birth certificate, child’s birth certificate naming both parents – if you don’t have these let us know and we’ll let you know other forms of identification we accept) You can use your passport or photo driving license as proof of identification. If you don’t have one of these, let us know and we will then let you know the other types of ID we accept.
What are my rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR for short, is one of the biggest changes to data privacy law in recent years. It is designed to put you in control of how your information is collected and used by organizations. Your data matters We want to help you to understand these rights and exercise them as easily as possible. They’re listed below along with some tips on what to do if you’d like more help.
When does MMN share my personal information with others?
Can I delete my information?
This depends on what information you’re talking about. a. If you’re talking about MMN account You can delete your account. Your account information is immediately deleted. Keep in mind:
- we keep a record of how you’ve used our services, but this information can’t be linked back to you
- we also keep anything you’ve uploaded or commented on
What are my rights?
Remember, you’re in control of your personal information. You have the right to:
- request a copy of your information
- not let robots make big decisions about you
- to ask us to correct information that’s wrong, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes
- to change your mind and ask us to stop using your information. For example, unsubscribing from any marketing emails or turning off personalization.